English Drama: At The Cafe

This is just a simple drama for english assignment. Don't take this drama too seriously, just for fun ok! 


One day in a beautiful town… There’s a famous café with a good service. They have comfort place, cozy atmosphere, delicious food, and many more. Rama and Putri—a new couple—go there for dating. This is the story……

(Pelayan menyapu lantai)
A : OMG! It’s so hot today. Why there’s no one come to this café?

(tiba-tiba sepasang couple datang)
A : Yes! Finally, there’s costumer!

R : We’ll eat here, darling. I hear that the food is so delicious.

P : Are you sure? Is it healthy here? I wanna eat expensive food!

A : (mendekati P) Don’t worry, honey. Our café is having a good quality and expensive food!

R : How dare you calling my babe like that!

A : Eh.. sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to said like that.

(R & P duduk)
R : You’re so beautiful today.

P : Of course. Don’t you realize that I’m using a new lipstick?

R : Really? That’s good for you.

N : (manager datang sambil nyengir dan lompat-lompat) Welcome to our café. We have the best menu and you won’t ever regret to come here. We also have so many services, such as good music—on air and off air—surprise party, package for dinner date, and so on. By the way, may I give you a suggestion for the menu?

P : I wonder if you can tell what’s the best menu here. And the most expensive!

N : If you want, you can try chocolate brownies with gold topping.

R : Ok, we want it. And two glass of avocado juice too.

N : Ari! What are you doing there? Go write down their orders!

A : Oh, sorry ma’am. (mengeluarkan kertas dan pena) What do you want to order, sir?

N : They wanna try our most expensive food; two servings of gold topping brownies and two glass of avocado juice.

A : (menulis pesanan) Alright, please wait. (berjalan pergi)

N : Okay, I’ll go back to my workspaces. Just call me if you need something.

R : Yes, thank you. You’re so kind.

Suddenly, there’s a noise from the speaker; the operator starts to play some songs. But the songs always change without finished first. Seems like there’s something wrong with the operator; Windy.


(W menghidupkan musik)
W : AAAH! I’m so mad! Everything’s so suck! (ganti-ganti lagu)

P : Why they changed the song? I like the first song.

R : I don’t know, maybe there’s something wrong with the playlist. Honey, I wanna go to toilet. Please wait for awhile, okay?

P : Okay. Don’t take too long.

(R pergi ke toilet. T masuk ke café dan duduk, P main hp, A berjalan ke meja T)

A : Excuse me. This is the menu.

T : No, I don’t need that. Strawberry spons cake and chocolate milkshake for me, okay.

A : Okay. Please wait. (pergi)

(W keluar dari ruang operator, banting pintu, jalan keluar)

W : Ahhh I don’t like every couple in this world! I hate it! (liat kanan-kiri) Oh, thanks god, there’s no couple here. (keluar café)

(R datang, A datang membawa makanan)
A : (menghampiri T) This is yours, miss.

T : (sambil main hp) Oh ok, thank you. (memakan makanannya) Hmm! This is so delicious!

P : Hey, seems like she's eating our food!

R : (melihat T dengan ekspresi kaget) I don’t think so. Maybe she ordered the same food like us.

P : But we come first than her!

(A datang membawa makanan lagi)
R : Nah, that’s our food.

A : This is your food. Enjoy!!

P : Hey, why there’s no gold topping here? My brownies should be more luxurious than hers (nunjuk T)

T : Why you pointed your finger to me! You’re so impolite!

(W datang lagi)
W : AAAH! What’s wrong with you all? Don’t you see that I’m so tired! I’ve broken my relationship with my boyfriend! (pergi ke ruangan operator)

R : Come on dear, let’s eat this. This is also delicious, right?

A : Yes, this is delicious too! You can try it!

P : No! I want my expensive food! I don’t want this!

R : Can you give us the gold topping brownies?

A : Sorry, but there’s just one portion left, and she has eaten it.

P : Ah, you’re so stupid!

A : Sorry.. sorry..

P : Where’s your manager? I want to talk with her! Now!

(A berlari ke ruang manager)
A : Manager, a customer want to talk with you.

N : What's going on? Don't you say that you make a mistake again!

A : Hm... I'm sorry ma'am. I...

N : (menggelengkan kepala) Gosh, why are you so stupid? I should be crazy for hiring you until now.

(manager datang dengan A)
N : Excuse me, what can I do for you?

(tiba-tiba music terdengar lagi, kuat-kuat, ganti-ganti)
N : (marah) Hey, what’s wrong with the song! Ari, where’s Windy? What did she do! I wanna talk with her!

(A berlari keruang operator)
A : Hey, manager wanna talk with you! She’s angry!

W : WHAT? What’s my fault?

(A & W pergi ke manager)
W : What happened, manager?

N : Why did you play that song! And you always changed it! What’s wrong with you?!

R : Hey, I’m sorry, but my girlfriend want to talk with you. Why do you talk with this crazy woman?

W : What? You said I’m crazy?!

T : Wait! So, she is your girlfriend?! But, we just broke up yesterday!

R : Eh… (menggaruk kepala)

P : Oh! You just broke up yesterday? But you said that you’ve broken up with your ex for one month ago!

T : No! We still have a relationship until yesterday. Rama…why did you do this to me? I still love you. Don’t you love me too?

A : But, I love you…

(Semuanya melihat Ari dengan kaget)
N : Okay, We’re really sorry with all of this problems between us. Please forgive us and all of you can eat our food and you don’t need to pay. We promise that we’ll recover our service to be better.

P : Alright, it doesn’t matter.

N : (menoleh kearah W) And Windy, you're fired! Go away!

W : What?? Aaaahh!! (berlari keluar)

Finally, everything’s going comfort again. The manager go back to her workspace. But, there’s still one more thing happen there…

T : Rama… I’m so disappointed with you. You left me because of this girl?

R : Tyas, it’s over.

P : Hey, why did you say that? He's my boyfriend now! 

T : Shut up! I didn't talk with you! (mendorong P)

P : Hey! (mendorong T)

R : Oh my god! Stop it! Tyas I'm sorry but we can't continue our relationship. 

T : I hate you. (jalan keluar)

P : I think we have to talk about this after I finish my dish, Rama. 

A : (menghadang Tyas) Hey wait! Honestly, I love you at the first sight.

T : …(blushes)


and.... the end. 

*** 


script by: nausagi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibu Kita Kartini

Afgansyah Reza-Refrain (chord gitar dan lirik lagu) Ost.Refrain 2013

Kumpulan Pantun 11 IPA 1