English Drama : "White Princess"

Script by: Naura Hafiza Ainayyah 
**


Scene 1
Once upon a time, there was a girl named White Princess. She was beautiful and she loved to wear a simple dress even she was a princess in that kingdom. Her parents had passed away when she was 6 years old and now she lived with her aunt named Red Woman who had a supernatural powers and an assistant.
Red Woman    : “Mirror mirror on the wall, can you tell me who’s the one?”
Mirror              : “Of course, you’re the one, darling!”
Red Woman    : (laugh) “I always ask it every day. Now I’m gonna change the question. Who’s the most prettiest woman in this kingdom?”
Mirror              : “Of course, White Princess, darling!”
Red Woman    : (shocked) “WHAT? WHITE PRINCESS? Are you kidding me? What the hell!”
Mirror              : “No, I’m not. I’m pretty sure that she’s the most beautiful woman in this kingdom.”
Red Woman    : (pound the mirror) “You’re so suck! Where’s my assistant?”
Olumnus         : “Yes ma’am?”
Red Woman    : “Hey Olumnus! I should kill White Princess!”
Olumnus         : “Why? Calm down, ma’am!”
Red Woman    : “No! I’m gonna kill her.” (walking toward a large skillet) “She’s gonna die!” (laughing)
                        Red Woman made a magic potion which was became an orange. She asked for Olumnus to made sure that White Princess ate that. So, Olumnus went to the jungle—White Princess’s favorite place.
                        Scene 2
                        White Princess was in jungle, played with her best friends—three strange man named Tod, Ted and Rod. They always played together in the jungle since they were child.
White              : “I’m feeling so tired with my life.”
Tod                 : “Stop to talking like that!”
Ted                  : “Yeah princess, we also tired to hear your complaining.”
White              : “You guys don’t understand what I feel.”
Rod                 : “Calm down, princess.”
Ted                  : “Yes! It’s gonna be a happy ending in your life.”
                        While they were played together, Olumnus came with a different faces. She used a tacky hat in her big head. She smiled like an idiot and jump to White Princess and three strange man.
Olumnus         : “Hello guys!” (jump)
Rod                 : “Did we know you?”
Olumnus         : “Of course not! I’m a new resident in here!”
Tod                 : “Resident? There are no house in here. You’re kidding me!”
Olumnus         : (laugh) “Yeah, I’m just walking in jungle but then I found you guys! Hey, do you want orange? But yeah, I just have an orange, maybe this beautiful princess wanna eat this?” (thrusting an orange)
White              : “Oh, no thanks. It’s yours!”
Olumnus         : “No, you can eat this.” (put the orange on white’s hand) “I need to go back. Bye!”
                        Then Olumnus left them and went away. White Princess and her friends saw the orange with confused feeling.
Ted                  : “Maybe, she’s a kind woman.”
White              : “Yes, I think it so. Let’s we eat this!”
Rod                 : “Sorry, White. But, we don’t like orange.”
White              : “Why? This is delicious!”
Tod                 : “We don’t like it. You can eat it by yourself.”
White              : (shrug) “Fine. I’m gonna eat this. Make sure you don’t want this.” (peel the orange)                                          
                        Scene 3
Tenn                : “I’m sorry, my lord. But, how long we had to walk in this jungle? I think we need to go back.”
George            : “No. I don’t wanna go back. I need to get my queen.”
Tenn                : “My lord, you can hold a queen contest.”
George            : “No, Tenn! I want to look for my girl by myself. S  o, stop complain and just follow me!”
Tenn                : “But there’s no princess in this jungle, my lord!”
George            : “Miracle is always there, Tenn.”
                        Prince George and his bodyguard, Tenn, walked along the jungle. Actually, Prince George didn’t want to search the princess, he just wanna got away from the kingdom. His mother urged him to get married every day and it made the prince felt confused.
                        Suddenly, the prince and Tenn heard voices asking for help. They run into the sounds and found three strange man shouted aloud with a beautiful princess slept on the grass.
George            : “What’s happened?”
Rod                 : “She ate the orange, but then she fainting! I guess there’s poison in the orange.”
Tenn                : “Oh no! What can we do to help this girl?”
Tod                 : (ran to the princess with a glass of water) “I hope this could be work.” (splash the water to the white’s face)
Ted                  : “No, it didn’t work. Oh, princess, we’re sorry. We don’t know if there’s poison in the orange.”
Rod                 : “That woman! That damned woman! I need to find her!”
Ted                  : “No, Rod! She has disappeared! (grab Rod’s hand)
George            : “Wait! This woman is a princess?”
Tod                 : “Yes. She’s White Princess. There’s a strange woman came and gave the orange. The princess ate that.”
Tenn                : (bent down and put his finger in front of white’s nose) “She’s still alive.”
                          Suddenly, Prince George hear a magical voice in the sky. He tried to sharpen his ears. `
George            : “Did you guys hear that sound?”
Tenn                : “Sounds what, my lord?”
George            : “That sounds! Yes! I heard it! Keep silent!”
“Prince George, this woman is your soul mate. If you wanna make her open her eyes again, you need to dancing like an idiot with your bodyguard and three strange man then take your tears on her cheeks.”
George            : “We need to dancing like an idiot and then I need to crying.”
Tod                 : “What are you talking about?”
Ted                  : “Are you kidding? Dancing like an idiot? Arghh, we love it! Let’s dancing!”
George            : “Wait. You guys didn’t hear that sounds?”
Rod                 : “No. What sounds?”
George            : “That magical sounds said that this woman is my soul mate. We need to dancing like an idiot then I should crying and put my tears on her cheeks.”
Tenn                : “Wow, it’s so romantic, my lord! Let’s dancing!”
                        Then, the prince, Tenn, and three strange man danced like an idiot. They almost forgot with their mission but finally prince George stopped it and tried to crying.
George            : “Ah, I can’t crying!”
Tenn                : “Just trying, my lord. Try to remember all the sad moments and keep crying!”
George            : “Argh! Now I’m feeling so sad cause of this suck drama! I need to make this woman open her eyes. I need to get married.”
                        So, the prince was crying and he put his tears on white’s cheeks. After that, the princess opened her eyes and shout.
White              : (shouting) “Hey! Who are you!” (pulled George and stood next to Tod)
Rod                 : “Calm down, princess. He is a prince who has helped you from that poison.”
White              : “Poison? What poison?
Ted                  : “You were fainted after ate that orange, princess. And he’s the one who can make you open your eyes again.”
George            : (picking flower and kneel down) “White princess, will you marry me?”
White              : “What? You guys are so crazy! You are a crazy prince!” (walk away)
George            : “What? Hey, wait, princess! You’re my soulmate!” (run into white princess)
Tenn                : (follow prince George)
Tod                 : “This gonna be an awesome drama!”
Ted & Rod      : “Yeah! Let’s follow them!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibu Kita Kartini

Afgansyah Reza-Refrain (chord gitar dan lirik lagu) Ost.Refrain 2013

Hasta Karya dari Barang Bekas