English Drama : "What Happen in The Classroom?"

This is just a short drama that we made for our English assignment. The drama took place in classroom. There are five peoples :
Indah as I
Weni as W
Dio as D
Rafi as R
Naura as N
The script written by Naura and if you want to copy this drama, please don't forget to write down the source too. Thank you and enjoy! ^^

I   : (come into the class, sit down and thinking)
W : “Hi Indah! What’s wrong?”
I   : “I’m losing my physic’s book and I can’t do the homework. What should I do? I’m sure the teacher will angry and give me punishment. I’m feeling bad at this time being.”
W : “Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. By the way, you can borrow my book.”
I   : “Thank you, but I don’t understand the lesson.”
W : “Honestly, I want to show you the homework, but I’m not really understand the lesson, I think my answers aren't true.”
D  : “Hi, girls! What’s up?”
W : “Have you done your homework, Dio?”
D  : “Oh my god! I forget! What homework?”
I    :“You didn’t do the homework, too? It’s physic.”
D  : “Yes. I watched football match last night, that’s why I forget about the homework.”
I   : “I didn’t do the homework too because I’m losing my book. We don’t have much time to write down the homework.”
(D, W, I are sitting down and start to find ideas)
R  : “Assalamualaikum”
D, W, I : “Waalikumsalam.”
R  : “What happened? Why are you guys looking so confused?”
D  : “You know what, we have homework and the teacher’s so killer!”
R  : “Oh.. do you mean physic’s homework? It’s easy guys, just a little piece of apple!”
W : “You’re so suck (laughing). Have you done the homework?”
R  : “Of course! I already done the homework. I don’t wanna get punishment again!”
(D, W, I are laughing)
I   : “Right! May we see your homework?”
D  : “Yes! Please help us, Rafi!”
R  : (laughing like a devil) “You have to pay if you wanna see the homework!”
W : “Oh my god! You’re such a devil.”
R  : “Calm, guys! I’m just kidding.” (take a book from bag) "Here. You can see it.”
D  : (take Rafi's book) “Thank you! I’ll write the homework.”
I   : (grab the book) “Hey! I wanna see it too.”
D  : “Me, first!”
(D, I scramble the book and suddenly it's torn)
R  : “Oh Damn! What are you doing! You’re so childish and fool. You can see my book together, right? I get hurt for seeing you broke my book.”
I   : “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to broke your book.”
D  : “I’m really sorry. It was an accident.”
R  : “OK. No problem. But all of you should repair my book!”
D  : “Yes, we’ll repair your book after we write the homework.”
I   : “We promise! We want to write the homework first, OK?”
R  : “Ahh! Whatever. All I know is the book should be repaired when the physic class begin.”
W : “They will repair it. Don’t be so worried.”
(D, I write the homework)
N  : “Good morning, guys!”
W, I, D, R : “Good morning!”
N  : “Don’t tell me that you’re writing physic’s homework!”
D  : “Bingo! You’re right!”
W : “Have you done your homework?”
N  : “Not yet. I already done for two questions. I don’t know about the rest of the question.”
I   : “Just write this one. Rafi already done the homework.”
N  : “Really? He’s so diligent today.”
W : “Come on write down the homework. You don’t have much time!”
N  : “Congratulations for us cause the teacher won’t attend the class!”
W, I, D, R : “Are you sure?!”
N  : “Of course! I just go back from office and the teacher said that our teacher won’t attend the class because she’s in out of city right now!”
R  : “What?! I slept late night just for doing the homework and now she won’t attend the class?!”
N  : “You’re not lucky today.”
D  : “Alhamdulillah! I love You so much, God!”
I   : “Good. I’m safe now. How I really love the teacher!” (laughing)
W : “So, you don’t need to do the homework!”
I   : “Here’s your book. Thanks for helping, Rafi!”
R  : “Wait! You can’t give my book back!”
I   : “Why?”
R  : “Look at this! My book is broken! Come on repair it as all of you promised before.”
D  : “Oh right. Let me repair your book.”
N  : “So, what will we do right now?”
R  : “How if we go to the canteen? Let’s get breakfast!”
W : “Agree! I’m so hungry!”
N  : “How if the teachers see us? Especially, Mr. Ahmad! He’ll decrease our point.”
W : “No! I heard that Mr. Ahmad’s also going to out of the city.”
N  : “But, how about the other teachers?”
D  : “Just tell them that we have to get breakfast or we’ll get sick.”
I   : “OK, let’s go to canteen!”
D, W, N : “Come on!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibu Kita Kartini

Afgansyah Reza-Refrain (chord gitar dan lirik lagu) Ost.Refrain 2013

Hasta Karya dari Barang Bekas